Facebook? Or Water? Facebook? Or Water?

The animations themselves were at beginner level, the subject matter is non-existent and there doesn't even seem to be any attempt to time the graphics with the music. The music itself did not fit the theme and with music like that, you kinda expect it to tell at least some of what is going on on the screen, but not here. It is just a random song that happened to have the right length for the film.

Sentry Knight Sentry Knight

Although you're TECHNICALLY defending a tower, this is NOT a Tower Defence game. TD's are generally about protecting a path using towers, not protecting a tower using a character. This would be more in the In-Line Shooter genre.

That, along with rather poor graphics, clunky controls and an in-game shop that just screams for you to use real money makes this one of the worst games published in the TD section of NG... ever!

Soccer Breakthrough Soccer Breakthrough

Headache-inducing sounds made me turn off the sounds alltogether. Nice that the option for that exists, but you shouldn't have to.
The game is so easy that when the power went out and my screen died (but laptop stayed on), I came back and the screen said I won. I literally didn't even control the character and still won.

The game lacks challenge and therefore has no replayability. It's fun for about 1 minute!

Shoot Em Up Shoot Em Up

Impressive art style, but that's about all it has going for it.
Nothing new or impressive about the play style, no story to judge it by.

It feels rather incomplete, with its clunky controls and inaccurate aiming. Half the time the bullets go through the ghosts/aliens. The zoom effect when you hit the sides of the screen makes me nauseous, because when I move, the reticle goes back towards the character instead of staying where the mouse pointer is, so the screen keeps zooming in and out.